- Quiz: Meta Across Several Seasons
- Across the Seasons: Cultivating Deep Listening to Poetic Voice for a Year Gemini Ink
- See a Problem?
- Accessible Tuscany across the seasons
Want to Read Currently Reading Read. Other editions. Enlarge cover.
Quiz: Meta Across Several Seasons
Error rating book. Refresh and try again. Open Preview See a Problem? Details if other :.
- Exploring the region without roadblocks!
- Accessible Tuscany across the seasons | Visit Tuscany!
- Der 2. Golfkrieg - Wie und warum führten die USA den Krieg? (German Edition).
- Onions across the Seasons: Succession Planting with Related Crops - Storey Publishing?
- Gold Blooded (A Novel)?
- Comprehensive Tarot.
- Commvault Simpana 10 - Module Ten - Job Scheduling and Backup Window Optimisation.
Thanks for telling us about the problem. Return to Book Page. Poems Across the Seasons by Bob Hartje. This book is a collection of selected poems written by Bob Hartje over the past forty years. Get A Copy.
Across the Seasons: Cultivating Deep Listening to Poetic Voice for a Year Gemini Ink
Paperback , pages. More Details Friend Reviews.
To see what your friends thought of this book, please sign up. To ask other readers questions about Poems Across the Seasons , please sign up. It contains images recorded at 1 Hz.
While driving through the city, we encountered all the natural driving maneuvers. The next sequence was recorded in Winter during the month of December to capture the large perceptual changes over these months.
See a Problem?
This sequence covers a distance of 50 km. It contains 30, images recorded at 4 Hz. We recorded the third sequence in Summer during the month of May and it contains 5, images. We recorded two sequences that captured summer season in May and May , therefore we define them as Localization-1 and Localization-2 respectively.
Accessible Tuscany across the seasons
The sequence recorded in Winter is defined as the Mapping sequence. We provide ground truth for all the localization sequences with reference to the Mapping sequence. All the images have been hand-labeled after manual visual inspection for the ground truth matching.
We rank the images based on their GPS positions and then manually select all the images from the mapping sequence which correspond to the same place as from the localization sequence. Localization-2 has 4, images that correspond to the same place as in the Mapping sequence. This sequence provides a denser ground truth than Localization-1 which has 3, images representing same places.